Our portfolio is probable one of the best thing we got in this class. Because you don’t have to take the picture home to show your family you can just get on the internet and show them right off there and you get to see everyone art and what they did in there project. And try to see what other idea were good and it just fun looking at other people work and having people commenting your own work. So I really like the portfolio.
I have learn a lot of thing in this class what we have done was very cool. Because I never really knew how to use a camera until I got in here. All I really knew was just to click and not get the angle and leading line and rule of thirds like that stuff really work on pictures. Like I will never ever think a little line or little adjustment of an angle will really help out the picture and I got give it up to Photoshop that the best I never had something like that it make the picture give more of and look like when you use Photoshop it seem like you cant look away from the picture. But I really learn a lot in this class.
I think the best thing I did would have to be the macro and the lyrics and the social issues. I really like do them because they seem to have to do with take picture and using Photoshop and I really like doing both because it make it more fun with you can take a picture and then use Photoshop and having people be like dang who did that for you. It really cool. But another thing I really like messing with the camera because it fun I just really like take picture and see what art come out then use the Photoshop to fix it up a little more to make the picture to art.
I think the only thing I kind of struggled on was being late lol Ms. Cook know what I’m talking about and she know I do really good work well she know everyone dose really good work look at the teacher we have. But I don’t really think I struggled on much but that and little on the scary face I don’t think I did my best on that one but we have a great teacher that helps us not to struggle and not be behind. Thank Ms. Cook
I think could really improve on a little more stuff to try not to make the picture more of a Photoshop to make look a little more real. But I just think I really just need to work more on being on time. But I am ready to do more work I really like this class and I think everyone that has this class like this class it is very fun and great thing to know about beside have just little picture you can have art. That what make it cool to know that your picture is art.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
milo, lol? really? it's supposed to be in essay form. haha.
Post a Comment