Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Artist Statement

In this photo class there was my teacher Ms. Cook she is one of the best teacher I’ve had she help me with a lot of thing she been there for me and I thank her for being my teacher. Now as for our portfolio we started in the beginning of the year this was we use to put all our best work on her and thing we just started to learn. All this work I have done was help by Ms. Cook, but all the thing that I have learn I will take it with me when I go to Puerto Rico this summer. I will put the picture that I have taken and the different ways to make a photo to art work. The photo that I uploaded on the portfolio were all a little about me and some was a lot about me so all the work came from my life of something that I was going though. That is the reason I really like this portfolio because people can see the work that I have done and though a photograph you can see what my life is all about, but my favorite project was the effects and color. Well for the color project was for use to take a picture but there had to be color everywhere and not just one color but all color and as for the effects was to take the color photo and change the levels, blur them just messing with the photograph just really and if you see you will see how cool the photo came out. This really help me learn a lot of thing by messing with photograph on Photoshop as you can see some of my picture have thing that you really cant do when your just taking a picture. So that where Photoshop come in. With Photoshop it helps me make one of my best works and that is personal metaphor and all the work I have done on my portfolio. But there where thing that I really didn’t get like put thing together but I got it done. But I will still work on the thing I need to work on to make me stronger in my photograph. I really think everything that I have done was all about me. It’s like telling my story. This is kind of why I took this class to tell a story in on photograph and I like to thanks the teacher that made this happen Ms. Cook. One of my favorite teacher and best teacher I had thanks

2 comments:

Miss Cook said...

Milo, WOW. I am impressed. I wasn't sure you were going to be able to pull it all together- yet you did. Good Job, I know its hard work to catch up. I have always admired the effort and thought you put into each project. I am glad you were able to finish your surrealism. I really like the way it turned out. Now take your ferocity and kindness and tackle your dreams. It has been a true pleasure having you in class.

Emilio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.