I'm as fierce as a lion but also as cuddly as a pandathe reason i did this for my project i wanted to show how i really am. just because i box's doesn't mean I'm the guy who just always mad all the time when you look at me i look like a kid just trying to find a way to get money or do something with my life and that the reason why i chooses the lion and panda because a lion is very scary and i use it because when I'm in the ring I'm a very scary person and the panda is very cute and looks nice and just one of them animals that just dont seem to harm but what i did is put the lion and panda skin on me and change my eyes and made my teeth look more scary and i put the background look like were you would think a lion and panda would live so i made the lion side look like its in the middle of no where and the panda in a nice green place but it was very hard to do this thinks to ms. cook i would got it to look like this but i really think i did a good job
1 comment:
I love your personal metaphor! Its so cute and so you! you did really well! good job buddie!
Post a Comment